
It takes some getting used to because you can't try to balance, it balances itself, and then you just push the handle bars where you want it to go, it feels very bizarre! But once you get the feel it is a blast!
Reagan and Rachel had fun watching.
Will and I were one of the last people to try them out so we got to go off and "ride" for a while. Call me judge mental but having only been to Idaho once in my life, I always kinda thought of Idaho as a bunch of farm land and hicks, sorry! Well this weekend I was corrected in my thinking. This neighborhood was out of this world. Will and I love parade of home type stuff, and looking at houses. So on our segways we took a long ride around the neighborhood, looking, admiring, dreaming, and talking.....such a wonderful time spent!The Reception was flawless!

love this hutch! 
Waiting....let's get this party started!

Mother of the bride, Bernadette. She did a FANTASTIC job planning this party!!!

The greatest Father-in-law EVER!



Brothers
My cute pedicure:)

Pooped








Baby Wyatt looks awesome. And I love the "Pooped" picture. Will definitely looks it!
ReplyDeleteI need to try a segway sometime. There used to be this funny guy riding around on one by BYU campus when they were just coming out in 2005 or so. Thought it was hilarious.