May 15, 2010 Idaho Falls Temple Cassandra's got STYLE!!! Her dress was probably the coolest wedding dress I have ever seen, and her veil, yeah, she made it! Yeah, pretty sure I have the coolest sister-in-law ever!
Details;)
Favorite picture of the weekend:
Hannah and Wyatt, the cutest thing ever!Emma, me, and Reagan
hugs
Hannah and Ross. Cute!
Reagan loves her Opa Families Can Be Together Forever
This is my hometown! This is the temple I was married in! And...I was there...on that day...with the YCL's. We must have just missed you. We came to do baptisms at 2:00. It's such an awesome temple because it's so different than other ones. Wish we could have seen you! That would have been so fun.
This is my hometown! This is the temple I was married in! And...I was there...on that day...with the YCL's. We must have just missed you. We came to do baptisms at 2:00. It's such an awesome temple because it's so different than other ones. Wish we could have seen you! That would have been so fun.
ReplyDeleteHey I made that veil! I'm the creative one!
ReplyDelete