Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Somerset BBQ

I love our community. Have you ever felt like belonged somewhere like the fitting of a puzzle piece? That is how Will and I feel about Somerset. We have been here for about 9 months but it feels like so much longer. We are so grateful to live in a community with such great people and so many friends.

Friday night was a Somerset Neighborhood/Ward BBQ. It was a blast:

There was GREAT entertainment! This band rocked!

Lincoln is now cruising. He took his first step mid April while we were in Colorado. Since then he's gradually been doing 2. then 5 steps at a time. Now he is officially walking more than he is crawling (but still crawling quite a bit). It is so much FUN! As you can see he is on the GO! He kept going up and snagging people's drinks, makes for a busy momma! I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Julie, You look amazing. I recognize that jacket and necklace! Woo woo (that's me whistling).
    I updated my blog - go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - thanks for posting this! I'm glad you feel like you fit into Somerset - I love it, too - it's a great place to be... and you make it even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You're so cute! Love your shirt and bow/clip thingy!! Got your message! Thanks! Can't wait to see ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so fun. I am so glad that you are enjoying your new ward and neighborhood so much. Makes life more enjoyable! And you do look great (as always)!

    ReplyDelete

comments