Thursday, June 17, 2010

27

Will's Birthday was awesome. And I love how I had just as much he did!

The party started the evening before when I presented him with his first gift: This Is It, the Micheal Jackson movie. This was genius of me, since Will pretty much wants to be MJ.

My awesome friend Cheyenne, who is one of my young women, came over at 8:00am to help me make cup cakes that I delivered to Will's office. So fun!
June 16th is a great day at Northwestern Mutual because it also is Ryan's birthday and Mike's is the 17th. We went to Tucano's to celebrate and take advantage of their birthday club discount, stellar! I think it's pretty much tradition, I'm down. My favorite part of lunch is when Will danced like a Polynesian dancer when they came with their drums to sing them happy birthday. I got it on video and Reagan keeps asking to watch it. Crazy daddies are the best!

Then my amazing friend Summer offered to watch the kiddos so we got to go to Communal for dinner and hit up some of the Parade of Homes.
Such a great experience. You need to try this place out. Loved it!
Happy Birthday Baby. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Will! And way to go Julie for being such an awesome wife! Hope it was a good one (sounds like it was :)

    ReplyDelete

comments