Friday, July 9, 2010

Reagan's DREAM guest

My mom drove back to CA and Jillian got to stay for another week. We loved it. Evidence of the all the fun Reagan had inflicting on Jillian!

Salon Reagan
"I wash your hair, kay." If it hurt, "I know, I know!" "Cut your hair, kay?" All the while brushing, mashing, wetting, scrubbing with sponges. It was HILARIOUS! I couldn't believe Jillian was so patient. I could not stop laughing!

Every morning Reagan wanted to paint nails. Not just get her nails painted but PAINT Jillian's nails!
Didn't she do a great job! When I would laugh, she would say, "Noooooooooooo!" She really wanted to be taken seriously! But I just could not hold it in!!!

She also loved playing Doctor.
Jillian was convinced Reagan thought she had to injury her first, and then make her better. When poor Jillian had had enough she would come down here to read...aka text:)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun together. The nails looked amazing. Why am I paying to get mine done? I will come see Reagan next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how life does a full circle. I can remember you having salon treatments for ME!!! hahaha I love it! I also LOVE how Jillian found her alone space to read.

    ReplyDelete

comments