Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dance

Reagan is so ready for dance. One day in the shoe store she immediately found some tap shoes and put them on. She was tapping around the store. She really wanted them but I told her that we would get them when she started dance lessons.....the next week a package came in the mail from her 5 year old Aunt. Rachel had sent all of her old dance items!!!! Reagan wears them regularly and sweetly asks, "Please can I take dance lessons." I wont be able to refuse for long, she is so dang cute!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I saw your preschool website. Yay! You're going to love it! I want to put Kailee in dance too, but it's like $60 a month plus like $75 for a costume... so I started a once a month dance class in my ward where 2-5 yr. old girls get together for a half hour dance class dressed up in princess or dance attire!! 1st class is in 2 weeks. If I get a good turnout, maybe we'll do it twice a month. Moms and siblings upstairs in game room while teacher and students downstairs dancing (no distractions). I'm gonna teach the 1st one and am hoping others will volunteer to teach or host a class. You should see if anyone in your ward is interested. It's a free way to get Reagan dancing!

    ReplyDelete

comments