Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Randoms

The Best Buds EVER! Makes me so happy. CHOCOLATE FACE!!!

I love what a snuggle bug Lincoln is. He sure loves his Dad. Will will pick him up, and Linc's head goes right down on his shoulder. Will sings to Lincoln every night before bed and Lincoln snuggles into Will's chest. Love.I have to laugh when I look at these tender pictures though, because in the midst of capturing them Reagan began to cough, then proceeded to throw-up all over the kitchen. It goes to show the highs and lows of parenthood. You feel overwhelming joy and the next millisecond disaster strikes, lol!

Here's Lincoln getting into something he shouldn't....It's hard to tell with the blur but Lincoln had just smeared Vaseline all over his face and hair. Reagan has become my second eyes and ears. She walked into the office after a period of unusual silence from Linc. She started laughing hysterically and said, "Lincoln got into the ointment!" It was a sight to see, it was stuck in globs in his eye lashes and gooppy all over his nose and cheeks. Silly kid!
And this is how he rolls half the time, lol.


Reagan and Lincoln enjoying their new Christmas present from Omi and Opa.
Paint!

Will's grandma passed away this month. He got to fly out to Indiana for her funeral. Will got to spend a weekend with tons of cousins he hadn't seen in years. It was a really special weekend. I begged Will to take my camera but he wouldn't! I'm more than a little sad.

3 comments:

  1. Very sorry about Will's grandma.

    The rest of the post is BEYOND adorable! I love those snuggly pictures of Lincoln with Will. How sweet! I wish my babies loved to cuddle with me as much as they love to with their dad. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! Love the snuggle pics and the bare bum. Lincoln is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete

comments