
Reagan adored baby June. And SO DO I! I just can't get enough of her. She is so soft and gentle, such a beautiful little girl. She would come up to me and hold onto my pants until I picked her up. It warmed my heart that she liked me so much.

Reagan loves to be involved in all things adult. So when she saw Savannah curling her hair she was ecstatic when Savannah asked her if she wanted her hair done.



Playing with the globe

A special thing we got to do was go visit the Jones. We grew up with the Jones family in Virginia. Sister Jones taught us all early morning seminary. This is the family I lived with my junior and senior year. I knew Dean would love to see them and that they would love to see Dean and meet Savannah and June.
Me, Catherine, & Savannah 

They just put on a new addition to their house and I did not even recognize it! It is the perfect room connected to the kitchen. It didn't take long for Reagan and Lincoln to start jumping off the couches.
And dang it, I didn't get any pictures with Sister and Brother Jones, but if you look closely you can see Sister Jones, being the busy bee she is, serving us all!I can't even tell you how much my kids love Dean. They love people who talk to them and give them individual attention, and that's exactly what Dean does. 

They LOVE playing hide & go seek with Uncle Dean. It was so cute how Lincoln would go searching for Reagan with Dean. He would put up his little hands and shrug his shoulder as if to say, "Where is she?"
I love this picture of Dean finding Reagan








Maybe you already posted about this and I missed it, but the tree in the playroom turned out so great!! I'm really excited to see it all done!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't posted photos of it, take a real photo of it and post it cause I'd love to see the whole thing!