Tonight Will and I went on a date with our friends Anne and Tanner
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING!
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING!
I had never gone before and it was seriously SO.MUCH.FUN.It was Will's first time too and he said, "Hands down my favorite winter sport." Woah!
Anne & Tanner 

We went to Aspen Grove's Moonlight Cross Country Skiing trails. It was only $6 for all the equipment and everything!!!! It being at night, I was scared we were going to be freezing but we were sooooooooo warm. Our body heat kept us toasting, it was such a good work out! Will's shirt was soaked through!
It was a gorgeous night surrounded by pine trees. Just this morning we got a foot of new snow, so the conditions were perfect.

Oh wow! Looks like so much fun. I am sad we didn't make it, no go on a babysitter, but we want an invite next time for sure.
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad you had a blast, and glad you posted about the where and cost and all. We might just have to do it for an upcoming date night, too! :)
ReplyDeleteJulie, I really want to do this! Thank you for sharing such a fun idea... at a great price. Now I just need to find some really tall snow pants for Dave... any ideas??
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! So glad we did it!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like SO much fun!
ReplyDelete