Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cute Lincoln

For Christmas my sister Melissa gave my kids this Melissa & Doug cookie set. I LOVE the way Lincoln plays with this set. He is constantly "baking cookies" for me.

This is his routine:
Cook them in the bbq
Transfer them to a pan on the stove.
Grab a plate from the little cupboard, and carefully placing his cooked to perfection cookie on it and then bringing it to me.
Repeat.Repeat.Repeat.

I will find the whole set of cookies in a circle on the ground, each on its own little plate.

Lincoln is such a great little player. He is always entertaining himself. Another cute thing I love to see him do is he will line all of his trains/cars one by one up in a sort of an S curve creating the perfect little train. That is often how I find his trains, in different locations around downstairs perfectly lined up with care.

He is such a fantastic little boy. I love him with all my heart.

4 comments:

  1. That little cookie set is awesome! He is a chef in the making :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute that he can entertain himself playing with that. Aren't little boys so fun?!! Of course that's all I know, I'm sure girls are great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind on your blog, wow. Your fam is so cute. I love all of Reagan's sayings on the right side. I love how you said Reagan says "guys guys guys guys.. Daddy, you can't make mommy mad"... and that she's always on your side. Same thing in our fam. Kailee jokingly says T.O. Daddy... time outs!! They "T" each other up to be funny, so Kailee and allie both say "I'm gonna T you up Daddy (which means time outs) Anyways, it was good catching up and reading what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

comments