Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Park

Parks are HOT in the summer time, too hot to even touch the slides...unless you go to Veteran's Park. This park is gorgeous because it is surrounded by beautiful mature trees that provide shade over the entire park and grassy lawns. We had a fabulous relaxing afternoon with Dean and Savannah, and Tamara (Savannah's sister) and family.
Love the air Linc
K, this was so adorable. There was this tattooed up lady sitting on the edge of this park bench talking on her cell phone. Lincoln just walks over to the bench, plops himself down, and chills there for like 5 minutes, no joke. I was laughing so hard, I just had to take a picture. The lady loved her new adorable friend.
Tamara brought her new puppies. Lincoln and June were all about them!
Hunter and the kids

3 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Where is Veteran's park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your tan, handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love that it is shaded, what a fantastic idea! I can hardly stand to go to North Park because it's too hot for us to play or even to sit. Too bad Veterans Park is in Provo and not in our backyard. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments