Friday, July 15, 2011

Trafalga

We don't get up here a ton because it's kind of far and it's gotten so hot. I figure it's best to use our Seven Peaks passes now and do this more in the fall. But over the Fourth of July weekend we had a GREAT family date here.
The kids of the boat ride. First time for the kids on the go carts. I have a ton of memories going go-carting with my dad growing up, so it was kind of sweet for me to take the the kids. It was SUNNY!
Kay, these bumper boats look fun, but they are awful. They spray water and you get SOAKED. After two minutes of being out there with Linc and telling all the crazy kids that are there without their parents to please not spray us I just motored us on in. Maybe I'll go again when we're all alone. Up Will's alley? Um, yes. Poor Reagan.Our favorite ride at Trafalga: "The Froggie Ride"
The kids seriously love it. I love riding it too, it's really really fun. (Like a kid drop zone)
We had a fun little adventure with Lincoln. Reagan and him were playing in the kid area but Reagan kept coming down saying she couldn't find Lincoln. The tubes are way high and maze like. Well, she finally found him but he was too afraid to come down. End of story, Will climbed up to rescue him. Can you imagine, Will, 6'6" climbing up those little tubes. I could not stop laughing. Thank you honey :) Reagan is starting to say, "Take a picture mom," and cocks her head to the side with her hands on her hips (I'm sure you've been seeing this pose on the blog, because it's her "thing" now).
Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments