Sunday, August 21, 2011

Reagan's Birthday Party

My friend BrieAnn was willing to take pictures during the party so I didn't have to worry about it. Thank you so much BrieAnn!!

Reagan greeting her guests
Dance and Freeze
(any Elementary Ed majors remember this, lol)
Freeze in a BIG shape
Doing the Hokey-Pokey Duck, Duck Goose

Jump the River
This is perhaps my favorite picture, Robert, arms outstretch, captured in mid air :) I seriously LOVE Utah mountains. Sometimes I take for granted that they are literally in my backyard. Looking at these pictures, with the mountains in the background, stops me for a moment to think, how beautiful I have it, right around me!!!
Good air Linc
Christian the explorer :)
Red Light, Green LightBaby Emy
Reagan handing out party hands and plates
Scotty
Maddie
Robert
What adorable kids!!!

Getting sung to. I love that BrieAnn captured this face because these two pictures are such classic shy/embarrassed faces Reagan makes, the only one that's missing is the one when she sticks her tongue out in a bashful way.
Emily, a young woman in my beehive class, was sweet enough to come and video tape the party. You're the best Emily!
Robert
Presents!
Happy Birthday Reagan!!

5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! What a fun party! I've been thinking about how I wish I would have taken some classes on teaching b/c they're so helpful for motherhood. You're an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! You do such a fantastic job. And yay for getting someone to take pictures and record it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kids look out of control. It looks like you know how to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That party looks so fun, Julie Anne. My kids came back having had a wonderful time. Thanks so much for posting the fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a fun mom! You look fantabulous and Reagan is so adorable! Happy birthday to her! You look about 6 or 7 months prego, but aren't you due soon? I can't remember. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

comments