Sunday, September 11, 2011

Trafalga

BrieAnn and I took our kids to Trafalga together. I love doing stuff with BrieAnn, it is so easy and comfortable and fun. When Alissa lived here we called our outings "Mommy Adventures." We each only had one baby and we toted them all around doing fun things, the Zoo, the Aquarium, Farm Country, Women's Expos, and more. Now we all have two (me soon to be 3!) and how they've grown! We miss Alissa in TX but BrieAnn and I continue our tradition of fun outings.

Trafalga has just enough to do that is seems like a little amusement park. We can hop from ride to ride being super entertained and then go back for a few seconds on our favorites, play in the play place and we're good to go. What a fun morning.
Christain and Lincoln on the "froggie ride." This is hands down our favorite ride. I even love it!
BrieAnn with cute little Emmy. Who is the BEST baby. Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments