Over Labor Day Weekend the Carrs invited us to a BBQ with their family. With not having family around, it sure is nice to be included in other people's family.
We had the BBQ at Timpanogos Park in Provo Canyon. I had never been to Timpanogos Park. It is HUGE, beautifully landscaped, and surrounded by the gorgeous mountains, love it! There are several small pavilions and bbq pits, perfect for having your own little gathering.
This park is where the Timpanogos Story Festival is held. I had never heard of that either, but I guess it's a pretty big deal. People travel from all over the country to attend, but tickets are quite pricey.
The kids had a blast playing.Lincoln was following Emmy all over.
Tents and stages were still set up from the festival and the girls loved dancing and performing on them.
Will loved chasing the kids. They would hide under the stage and he would crawl under to get 'em.My handsome guy with the kids


All summer I've been wanting to go camping, I love camping. It's not going to happen this year, and that's fine, glad there are so many years in our lives to do fun things. BUT I did get a little fix since one of my favorite things about camping is roasting marshmallows! And it was Sunday, my free day, so I went to town!
Ashton caught two praying mantises (manti?). Watching to see if they would eat a bee captivated the audience.
Thanks for the good time Josh and Jenn. We had fun with Eddie and Lindsey too but didn't pull out my camera while they were there. :(Josh, Jenn, Me, Will
After posting this picture on fb a friend of the Carrs asked, "How tall is that guy?" LOL, this picture does make him look ginormous. I loved Josh's follow up comment, "he's almost as tall as them ther mountuns." Good times :)
Oh my gosh, that comment about the last picture cracked me UP!!! hahahaha thanks for the good laugh today. :)
ReplyDeleteJust like I always say, you and Will make any gathering soooo much fun! Thanks for joining our family! Of course they all loved you instantly!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Yeah, what in the...?!?! Why does Will look so huge in that picture??? Soooo awesome!