Wednesday, September 21, 2011

choo-choo

I think it's nice for Lincoln to have some quiet time to play while Reagan's at preschool, without Reagan bossing him around and hogging all the toys.

This was one of those days. I love being able to take him fully in without my attention divided. He is so cute.
Lincoln loves trains. When he's looking for one of his train he'll say, "My choo-choo."
Pointing to the apples on the tree, "Two apples!" He says two for every number. Then points to the workers in the set, "Daddies! Two Daddies!"
If Lincoln has a car, a train, or a truck he is perfectly content. He'll drive his toy along every surface, no matter where we are. The walls of the doctor's office, the benches at the mall, making his cute little vehicle noise with puckered lips. Oh how I love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments