Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guru's

After spending the afternoon at the pumpkin patch with my mom, we headed over to Guru's to grab a bite to eat with Will.

Guru's is all around GREAT.

Can't beat the atmosphere: sitting outside in downtown Provo, live music inside in the evenings, pretty healthy and yummy food.

I totally give it two thumbs up.
And being outside allows the kids to run crazy without being too embarrassed to be seen in public with them.
Gotta love me some sweet potato fries and sauce!
It was a great ending to a great day but I do want to include that fact that I felt pretty frazzled most of the afternoon.

I include this detail because sometimes I look back at my posts and think, "Oh, now wasn't that just picture perfect!" When in reality I was pretty overwhelmed at the time.

I want to try to keep it real, ya know? I want to remind myself that there are pretty darn good times in the midst of the hard times, and it's okay. And to, "Keep goin' girl, that's life! And it's fun and it's good and it's HARD. But YOU CAN DO IT! I KNOW you can :) " (little needed pep talk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments