I think I have a talent at putting people to work!
No joke, I'm terrible!
I like the way my sister-in-law puts it (she puts it so nicely, love you Cassandra), "You know how to delegate!" Yes! I like the sound of that!
When I think about this good/bad trait (I'll let you decide) I think fondly of it because I know my Aunt Tricia is the same way. And since I love my Aunt Tricia oodles, the thought that I could possibly be like her in some way, leaves me smiling.
Call me Project Manager, I'll take it. I simply know how to let people help me.
Something I think more people should do! Say "YES!" people, when someone offers to help!!! It may even bless them more than it does you!
Service breeds LOVE. Service allows you to love the person you're serving or the person serving you in a profound and deep way. I KNOW this to be true. Yet, too often, we're too stubborn.too proud.too head strong to ask and receive.
I, unfortunately SHOUT, in an all too pushy way. I'm asking, pointing, showing, and prolonging before they even offer! oops!
Soooooo, where is this all leading to you may hopelessly ask???..... Well, while my mom and pop were here I thought of some projects!
No. 1 on my list: TULIPS!
Always want to do them, never do.
It leaves me kicking myself every spring for not having done them! I oogle over how GORGEOUS tulips are popping up everywhere after I'm so sick of Utah winter I could scream! Tulip are one of the first GLORIOUS signs of Spring! Oh how I love Tulips!
Well, they'll be kicking no more, as I'll too have my own tulips to admire, to love, and to talk to. They'll grace my house forever more. (Seriously, I why to I plant anything besides perennials?)
I think next year I'll plant some daffodils and more tulips depending on how these ones turn out. These ones are all red. A HUGE thanks to my friend Jenny who graciously gave me countless bulbs from her overflowing garden. That was the greatest gift anyone could have given me. Seriously, it felt like Christmas! So I may add in some other colors in the years to come.
I cannot WAIT to see how they turn out, Eeee!
Here's a slide show of my little work force, lol.
Lots of workin' LOTS of playin'
(but you gotta go easy on em' Linc, they're getting old!) lol


No comments:
Post a Comment
comments