If I'd documented better I'd know at how many weeks, nope...
But Sweet Little McKinley Cute bow made by Shirley, thanks girl! Newborn outfit given to Reagan from my sister Melissa. I remember when R wore it, tender.
We suffered from some baby acne. Lincoln did too. Luckily, it lasted only a few weeks for both of them. Dr. said it would be months, what do they know! ;)
These pictures make me want to squeal!
DARLING!
We suffered from some baby acne. Lincoln did too. Luckily, it lasted only a few weeks for both of them. Dr. said it would be months, what do they know! ;)
These pictures make me want to squeal!DARLING!


She is a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteAw she is so cute! I'm so glad you love the bows! And I am so happy you are blogging these precious pictures even though they seem so long ago. Isn't it amazing how precious they are! She is sure a little cutie and is so beautiful like you!
ReplyDelete