Reagan and I went over to visit Summer and Emma last week and had a wonderful day. The girls loved playing outside and climbing the concrete steps over and over and over again. Then our day took an unexpected turn: Emma crawled right into the baby pool! I couldn't resist so I stripped Reagan down to her diaper and they had a blast.


I love how Emma is just chillin' against the side of the pool in this picture. And Reagan's diaper is HUGE!!! Her diaper soaked up so much water it was throwing her off balance when she walked and she had a huge bubble butt, it was hilarious!
Julie!! I don't get a chance to look at these very often anymore because we don't have the internet right now, but these are great posts!! I lvoe the pictures, especially the ones of Reagan in her cute blue dress. What a darling!
ReplyDelete