The other night as I set out my pile of things I would need for the gym in the morning, when I would be too tired to think about it, I COULD NOT find my keys. I searched everywhere and decided I must have left them in Reagan's room who was already asleep. I resorted to putting out Will's keys and would take his car in the morning.
The next day when Reagan woke up no keys were to be found in her room. The mystery was solved when I was getting ready for the day and as I opened up the mirror cabinet my keys came tumbling out!!!! I laughed so hard.
Reagan loves stashing her treasures places these days. Now when I can't find something I have the sneaking hunch Reagan has stashed it somewhere and that's scary because it could be anywhere!!! Funny things I have found: half an eaten piece of pizza in the bathroom drawer, sippy cup full of milk in her toy box, my ziplock bag of almonds and raisins (my favorite snack) in a basket under her changing table, and the list goes on.
So I ask Reagan and oh how I wish she could talk, "Where is it?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
comments