Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mom and Jamie's Visit

2 weeks ago my mom and sister Jamie came out to visit us. I had sooooooooooo much fun!!!!! I love being with them. It actually worked out perfectly too because Will was on a business trip so they got to keep me company while he was gone and we had some great girl time.

One of my favorite things about my mom is that she is the most incredible cook. I miss her cooking so much so she spent the majority of her time cooking amazing things for me (and leaving me with a refrigerator full of left overs so I haven't had to cook for the past week).

The first day she was here we spent grocery shopping to buy all the things so my mom could cook up a storm. Here we are at Costco...
Reagan loved Aunt Jamie! They also brought their dog Harley. Reagan couldn't get enough of him. All weekend she kept pointing and saying "dau, dau" (dog, dog) and then going, "whoff, whoff." It was so cute.

Here is Reagan eating popcorn with my mom. Yes, like always, we got movie theater popcorn when we went to the mall and got pedicures...so delightful!!!
This picture is totally blurry but anyway, Saturday morning we had breakfast with some great friends from Virginia who has since moved to Utah: the Leglers. We went to the breakfast buffet at the Little America in Salt Lake. The best breakfast in the world! I ate plenty of egg's Benedict, biscuits and gravy, and berries, mmm, mmm.
The Leglers and Hergers
After breakfast my mom, Jamie and I headed over to the Body Works exhibit. It was really interesting.

Oh I had so much fun. Thank you so much for coming mom and Jamie. I love you and had a wonderful time. I miss you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Oooh, I really want to try that Little America buffet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time with your mom and sister! Isn't family wonderful?! Reagan is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

comments