Ever since I began planning out Lincoln's room in my head I always wanted to have a black accent on the deep blue walls. So I finally put the finishing touches on his room. His bumper had a brown side with stars that was darling but since I really wanted the black with the blue and white I decided to cover that side up. I sewed minky dot white fabric over the side of his bumper. I LOVE how soft it is! And although cheaper than going out and buying a brand new bumper I yet again find myself wondering if it was worth the effort! Oh well it's done!
A picture of Christ I had in my bedroom growing up:
And have I ever mentioned I am in love with vinyl lettering? It is seriously my favorite. I think it decorates a room so cutely! I have been planning this phrase since before we even moved. My friend Sheri made it for me (thank you Sheri!!!). I think it has the greatest message and I want to instill it into my children: they can be anything, do anything, "The sky is the limit"!!!! Hung right over the changing table.

I also asked Sheri to make me a Welcome sign for my door:
And this is above our kitchen table (the place I love gathering as a family). The kitchen table is my favorite place to be together with family. There is something so great about eating together and sharing and spending time together.
JULIE! Come decorate my house!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are so talented! can i come live with you for a few days? love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteJulie it's amazing! I didn't know you had so many projects going on, your amazing! Regan's bed looks so amazing, when I saw your first post about her bed, I had to go to ksl and look up toddler beds, even though Christian is still way too little for one. You just inspired me so much! Congrats on your accomplishments.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Look at you doing all kinds of fun projects. We're having our VT dinner Monday...and I know we'll all miss having the Becks!
ReplyDelete