Saturday, October 9, 2010

Governor's Gala

Will received a letter in the mail inviting him to the Governor's Gala, ahum only $500 a ticket, yeah not happening. Will longingly threw the invitation away. And yes, yes it did cross his mind, but a thousand dollars. Yeah, not at this point in our lives......


WELL....a month later Will gets a call from our friend Darin saying him and Kali had tickets from APX Alarm and couldn't make it!!!! He knew Will would like it (understatement!!!!!) Yeah, this thing is just up Will's alley, can't ya tell:)
Will standing outside the Grand America Hotel. A lovely evening. We felt a little awkward roaming around the hors d' oeuvres not knowing anybody at a party dressed to the hilt and not really knowing what to do. But once we were seated it was fantastic. The entertainment was great; a really fun event. Thanks Pridays!

2 comments:

  1. It's very fun to live high-society once in awhile, huh? My parents and I used to be involved with volunteering for the Gala - so we got to go for free, too. Good times! I should get into that again. :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I remember when he opened that invitation, we were actually staying with you at the time. He seemed so bummed about it! I'm so glad you guys got to go. You need to post more pictures from it though! And John wants to know what you eat at $500 a plate :)

    ReplyDelete

comments