There was SO much to do here
(and with the price of pumpkin patches these days there dang better should be, sheesh!)
(and with the price of pumpkin patches these days there dang better should be, sheesh!)

This farm animal choo-choo was a total hit with the kids! 
Pony rides that didn't involve going round a circle, got my stamp of approval!

Pony rides that didn't involve going round a circle, got my stamp of approval!
Lincoln's a man of few words, but look at that face: so happy. 
My favorite: the SLIDE! I seriously LOVE this kind of stuff.
"Again, again!" Right there with ya, girl! 
Who knew a corn pit could be so Frisky? ow ow!

My favorite: the SLIDE! I seriously LOVE this kind of stuff.
"Again, again!" Right there with ya, girl! 
Who knew a corn pit could be so Frisky? ow ow!

There were seconds and thirds of our favorite attractions :)



Me and my newborn

There was a petting area, more like a mud/manure area. I loved one mom's comment to her son who kept tripping and falling, "Try to stay on two feet as much as possible."
We ran through the haunted fun house. Too stuffily for my liking, but well done.
A camouflaged area housed air powered guns loaded with corn husks you could aim and shoot down old tin milk jugs. Super fun! We were talking to the boy runnin' the area who looked quiet young. "So do you work here?" "Yea, but I don't get paid!" LOL. I like your parents. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment
comments